10 GitHub repos you need to know as a web developer
If you found value in this thread you will most likely enjoy my tweets too so make sure you follow me on Twitter for more information about web development and how to improve as a developer.
1. Frontend Dev Bookmarks - This is a manually curated collection of resources for frontend web developers.
2. Free Programming Books - This is a repo with all free programming books that are available.
4. Front-End Checklist - The perfect Front-End Checklist for modern websites and meticulous developers.
5. HTML5 Boilerplate - A professional front-end template for building fast, robust, and adaptable web apps or sites.
6. CSS Pro Tips - A collection of tips to help take your CSS skills pro.
7. Web Fundamentals - Best practices for modern web development.
8. Learn Git Branching - An interactive git visualization and tutorial. Aspiring students of git can use this app to educate and challenge themselves towards mastery of git.
9. Web Gems - A curated list of resources for devs and designers.
I hope found this useful and if you did please let me know. If you have any question feel free to DM me on Twitter .